Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All it takes is one...one person to take a chance on you

While I was in my last semester of school, one of my roommates, Michelle, worked at this boutique in Ft. Worth. There was this particular, and very stylish, woman who used to frequent the store. She just so happened to be looking for a Designer and sweet, sweet little Michelle referred me. So, there it was...I had my first clients; Julie, Frank and their adorable little girl, Alexandra. I didn't actually start working with Julie until after I started my professional career, so it was what you would call "moonlighting". Well, a few small projects trickled into a few more purchases and before you knew it we had furnished pretty much their entire house. Julie loves shabby chic with a light and airy beachy feel. We are still adding things here and there and little by little Frank's A&M paraphernalia is slowly getting moved to "the office niche". I can't believe this man, he is such a good sport - every wife's dream. They just received their custom dining table, chairs and china cabinet - very exciting; however, I think Alexandra is maybe a little upset that her tiny table has been restationed elsewhere. The dining area was the last big project - atleast for the time being; although, I never really know with Julie. :) Now we are on the hunt for the perfect vanity to go alongside their bed.




Here are some pics from September when I had their house photographed.

Alexandra's Pad





Mom and Dad's Pad




Living Room






Julie sent me this picture titled "Decorating by Alexandra"...precious

No comments:

Post a Comment