Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Website is up!


Yes, yes...I know it has been about 6 months since I have posted anything. I am a bad blogger, I know! BUT I have accomplished something lately....my website is up and running! Yeeessssshhhh that's right! http://www.angelinenguidodesigns.com/ I think I deserve a cookie or a small parade. Which would you choose? Hmmm...Considering it was my birthday this past weekend and I gorged myself on sushi (like way more than any one normal sized person, especially a lady, should consume), hamburgers and cake...a small parade is probably the wiser of the two options. Anywhooo, sadly enough I have to be truthful about the real and honest reason why I finally got my "you know what" together and got my site up and running. It's actually kind of funny...since John and I are now married, we share a checking account. Well, I have been switching all my auto-draft billing items over to our new account and had just about finished that project when I realized that, being a man, I knew John would question why we are being billed $9.95 a month for a website that has been "under construction" for about a year. So, instead of facing the monthly confrontation over $9.95 wasted, I spent some time researching how to cancel my web hosting account because I had about given up on figuring out how to upload and customize the template that I spent a stupid amount of money on. So, after failing to figure out how to cancel the service, I decided that I just needed to sit down, have a pow wow with cyberspace and do the dang thing. So, after 6.5 hrs of pure web domination, from 12:00 am - 6:30 am the other night/morning, and one FREE template later (yea, I don't know how I missed that before), my website was born. It was a labor of love - pun intended! It is NOTHING fancy at all, so no judging. It was about all I could handle doing by myself. I should have about 4 more projects uploaded by the end of July, so check back!!


Hugs!

Mrs. Hall, but always a Guido at heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment